Companies come with a whole series of deadlines which we keep under review so you don’t incur unnecessary penalties and interest charges.
Companies need Management Accounts to see how profitable they are but also need statutory Accounts to comply with UK laws and regulations. We can help with the preparation of both types of Accounts and the further completion of Company Tax Returns and the calculation of Corporation Tax payable.
VAT & Bookkeeping
We can assist you with:
- VAT Registration
- Decide the most appropriate bookkeeping scheme for your business
- Advise on record keeping and Desktop or Online Accounting Software such as:
- Help you with the completion and submitting of VAT Returns
- Advise you with HMRC compliance visits
- Negotiate with HMRC in disputes and make representations at VAT tribunals
Payroll & Bureau
We deal with all sizes of Payrolls on a weekly or monthly basis and we can tailor our services to meet your needs, to include:
- Employee payslips prepared to be sent to you, your employees or available online
- All aspects of Payroll Administration
- Processing of Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and other statutory deduction orders
- Completion and submission of monthly information for HMRC
- Administration of bonuses, holiday pay and termination payments
- Pension deductions to include the new auto-enrolment administration
- Secure submission to banks for automatic salary transfers for employees
- Choice of various reports and documentation
We are registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to carry out audits and have expertise in dealing with audits of trading companies, charities, clubs and solicitors as well as preparing Grant Reports and Independent Reviews.
Audits are a regulatory necessity which we try to make as efficient and painless as possible for our clients.
Company Secretarial Services
We are able to form Companies to your individual requirements. We also provide a Registered Office Service and will keep your Company compliant with all Companies House regulations.